HYGIENE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INDOOR EVENTS
Our event will take place in the open, but due to the variety of activities that will be going on, we want to be aware of all the hygiene recommendations of the NIJZ.
If you find yourself in an enclosed space, the following statements must be followed.
The most important route of transmission of the new coronavirus is through respiratory secretions and through contaminated hands.
FREE HAG TESTING FACILITIES IN LJUBLJANA:
You can find all available free testing facilities in Ljubljana here.
All visitors are asked to follow in the proposed NJIZ recommendations for the prevention of possible coronavirus infections:
ENTRY INTO INDOOR SPACE:
- The mask must be worn indoors, both when coming and going to the event / event, and during the event itself, or. indoor event.
- Make sure that you wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Do not touch your face especially not the mouth, nose and eyes, until the hands are washed or disinfected.
- Observe the hygiene of sneezing and coughing.
- Observe a sufficient social distance of at least 1.5 m, or 2 meters (while seated at least 1.5 m, while moving and while waiting 2 m)
OTHER ACTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF OUR OUTDOOR EVENT:
- Disinfect your hands before and after meals.
- Do not touch food and drinks with dirty hands.
- Disinfect your hands after touching any dirty surfaces or objects before, during, and after attending an event.
- The use of face masks and hand disinfection is mandatory before using the toilets.
- Ensure a safe distance at all times and just hang out with your friends.
- The mask should be put on in a queue for a stop in a private area, and then the mask is recommended in case if it is not possible to provide sufficient social distances of 1.5 m to 2 m.
Let’s stay safe and smile together at Smile Nation Slovenia 2021! =)